Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Saturday, September 29, 2007

Autumn

It was a cool, autumn morning so I thought I would take advantage of the weather and get out in the back yard early to clean up after the dogs. Even though it was sunny and cool, I was glad to get that finished. The girls were out in the yard with me. For a few seconds, they were both resting in the grass. I wish the camera had been out there, but it was in the house. I would not have had enough time to get it before they got up. As soon as they would have seen me going for the door, they would have jumped up and followed me. They looked gorgeous sitting in the green grass.Huxley and Blitz did follow me into the house once I was done in the back yard. They headed for the bedroom not too long after coming in the house. I followed them this time. I opened the window on my side of the bed and the fall breeze came rushing in. It was a perfect time for a nap. I didn't think that I would fall asleep but I drifted off quickly. The wind, beating the flag on the pole, woke me occaissionally. In seconds, I was able to sink back into my nap. The dogs slept with us and were kind enough to leave me enough room on the bed and adequate covers to buffet the cool breeze.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger