Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Monday, September 17, 2007

Hoppin' Huxley

Last night Huxley hurt her left, front leg. I think she did it by jumping off the bed. She was hopping around for about 24 hours. She's doing better now, but still favoring that leg. I'm going to keep an eye on her and if it gets worse I'll call Dr. G. I knew it was really bothering her today because Blitz wanted to play with her and she didn't want to play. She always plays when Blitz wants to play. I'm glad she's getting better quickly though. I have been really worried about her since she started limping.

It was rainy out today so the girls didn't spend much time outdoors. I wonder how they are going to react to winter time and the snow?

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger