Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Monday, September 24, 2007

I love my dogs

I met with another Flybaby yesterday for lunch and it turns out that she has a GSP and a Dalmation. The GSP is just a pup. (Good luck with that! lol). I told her our story about Skooter and Moped. And then how we aquired Huxley and Blitz. I emailed her and asked her to send me some pictures of her dogs if she's able to. I'd love to add them to the Dog Blog.

It's a bit after 2am and I'm up but the dogs are in bed sound asleep (sound familiar). They didn't get me up so I'm not mad at them or anything. Just feeling somewhat envious that they sleep as much as they do. But I'm not going to complain about dogs that sleep through the night (or at least not that much anyway).

The cats have been spending most of their time in the office or in the hallway. Paulie is the only one who doesn't come out into the hallway and just lay in front of the dogs. But he's a 'guy' so I'm sure that makes sense somehow. lol I'm glad to see them out more though and not sleeping under my bed. At least I feel like they have a life now. And thankfully the litter box hasn't been an issue at all lately. I am so happy about that. Huxley still peeks her nose in the kitty door but someone usually gives her what for and she retreats. Paulie whacked out Blitz the other day and made her jump back. It was kind of funny.

I'm still trying to figure out a regular schedule for the dog and cat food. Mostly I just order it when I need it. There doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason to how often I have to order.

It's 2:15am so I better go join my dogs (and my hubby) in bed. Hopefully they all haven't conspired to take all of my covers. :-)

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger