Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Saturday, March 22, 2008

Harnesses or Collars?

I went out earlier and got new harnesses for the girls. Their collars were pretty beat up and I just got their license tags in the mail today so it was a good day to buy them new hardware. We put the harnesses on them (leaving the tags on in case they didn't like them) and watched to see what they would do. Well, they moped around and looked all depressed. Blitz was afraid to jump up on the bed and stayed on her bed on the floor. Here they are:


Doesn't poor Blitzie look unhappy. I couldn't let her stay like that. So David took me back to PetCo and I exchanged the harnesses for the collars. They are very stylish with a flower design on them. Huxley's is orange and green sunflower design and Blitz's is pink and white flower design. Hopefully you can see them well enough in these pictures:


Aren't they nice collars? They adjusted to them right away (unlike the harnesses - ~sigh~). I can't believe that I care so much about my dogs' fashion statement. Oh well, there's worse things to care about. :-) And I saved about $16.50 going with the collars. Woot!

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger