Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Thursday, March 27, 2008

Cats and Dogs

The cats are coming out of their room more than ever now. Sometimes when the girls are in bed in our room, Minnie and Paulie will come out into the living room. Tabby doesn't come out as much. She got scared by the dogs once. They got excited when they saw her and she fell on her side to protect herself and they got real closed to her, all excited, and were sniffing her. That did not go over real well with Tabby. She stays in the cat room or goes under the bed in our room. Minnie, however, comes out closer and closer to them every day.


Mostly they just look at each other and then part ways.

I need to give Tabby her thyroid medicine before I go to bed tonight. She's doing okay. I think we'll have to have another round of blood work done though to see how she's really doing.

Bert and Ginger came over today and we let the girls in to visit with them. They are both dog lovers. The dogs were wonderful with them. I'm glad they aren't all crazy around people. I still think about that time we had people over from Rev Church and we had to put Moped and Skooter out in the garage in their kennels. David let them out when we were all in the garage and they went nuts. It was embarrassing (and dangerous). I'm glad the girls have manners.

I got an email from Kathy today about some new litters she has. It made me think about Moped and Skooter. None of her puppies are as cute as Mopes or Skoots but they are kissable. LOL

The girls and David are already in bed and I'm going to join them shortly. I love my girls. They are wonderful companions. David is taking the day off of work tomorrow (hockey) so the girls will have him for company, which means I don't have to run right home after work. Maybe I can meet Lisa somewhere for lunch close by. I'll have to see what her plans are. I'll try to be home before David leaves for the rink so I can see him and be home for the dogs.

Have to go to bed now. I'm getting sleepy. And if I don't go in there soon, I won't be able to get either of them to move over and give me some room on the bed to sleep. They are such bed hogs! LOLI can't remember if I posted this earlier, but even if I did it'll be great to see it again: the girls in their new collars.


Okay, I'm really going now...

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger