Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Thursday, January 18, 2007

Foundation Course - Orientation (without Skooter)

This is the orientation class for the Foundation Course that Skooter will attend. There will be eight classes total including the orientation (#1) and the graduation (#8). The classes are one hour long. We get two 15 minute private sessions during the eight week period. They can be used together or separately. I have to bring Skooter's vet records to the orientation. He is up to date on all his shots. I arranged for Skooter and Moped to get the Bordatella vaccination prior to thier first classes. I also had Moped neutered and microchipped.
Things to bring to class:
Collar, Harness or Gentle Leader
Six Foot Lead
Five dog treats (hot dogs, cheese, training treats, pepperoni, chicken
Water bowl
Toys and Project Toys
I started gathering together all the thing that I will need for the first class that Skooter attends. I'm anxious about the class wondering how Skooter will behave. He's not trained very well and I'm afraid I'll have the least trained dog in the class. I feel like that is a reflection on me as an owner. It doesn't feel good.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger