Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Saturday, November 29, 2008

Horrible night

Having the cats in the bedroom was almost worse than having dogs in there. They walked all over me and because of my fibromyalgia it really hurt. I should have locked them out of the bedroom last night. I'm going to try to do that tonight. One or both of them is always in my lap when I'm out in the living room. I feel more trapped than I did with the dogs. They really need to go and soon. I have a lot of the same issues with the cats that I did with the girls. I'm worried about them being up on the counters and knocking drink glasses over. Paulie is on my legs and Minnie is staring out the back door. It's like the dogs have never been here for the cats. I'd like to bring them down to the Humane Society today but David has hockey tonight and won't want to do it. I guess I could do it myself.

Every little thing that I do in my day reminds me of the dogs. I was always so aware of them. Anything I got to eat they had some of - like honey nut cheerios, apple ends, bananas and cheese. They loved getting a bite of everything. And when I woke up, I missed the girls right away. There are some positives though. It's cold out today and I don't have to open the back door for the girls to go out. I don't have to worry about Blitz messing up the bed.

I can't think about this anymore right now. I'm feeling sad.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger