Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Friday, October 7, 2011

Poor little pupper dawg!

Bayou woke up with a sore leg this morning. She's been favoring it and just spending her day snoring and dreaming on the couch. I kept her home from daycare. I'm sure she must have played too hard yesterday in daycare and then it was cold last night so she probably is just sore. I'm sure the sun today will warm it up for her and laying on the couch will give it a chance to heal. If she's still favoring it on Monday, I'll call the vet for an appointment. She did do some artwork this week.


I love the enrichment they do at the daycare. Aspen Meadows Pet Resort, here on the east side of Colorado Springs, is the best daycare I've ever had a dog visit. They are very caring and do lots of fun stuff with the pets they care for (including a turtle they had one day!). I'll leave Bayou just for a bit this afternoon for an appointment but other than that I'll be with her all day today. I'll go to the store later when David gets home. I don't want her spending too much time alone since she is not feeling well.

I want to start taking her hiking but I can see that I'll have to go slow with that. I don't want to hurt her. So we'll start out slow and see how she does. Because she only has a single coat she gets cold easily so I will have do get a doggy coat for her. I'll get something that will work well with hiking.

I think she'll be on the couch most of the day today so it will be a quiet day for both of us. It will give me some time to get some things done around here since she's not asking to go out every 5 minutes. lol

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger