Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Saturday, November 10, 2007

Grooming was on sale today!

I brought the dogs over to PetCo. They seemed to enjoy the ride over. When I tried to walk them in they wouldn't go in. There was an animal rescue place outside the door and they had cats. Yikes! At one point Blitz got out of her collar and ran. Thankfully she came back when I called her. I was terrified. I saw that there was a door inside the double doors to get into the grooming place. I brought them in that way so if they got off the lead they would at least be in the store. I got them to go into the grooming place. They also had a hard time going back into the kennel area. I couldn't believe they were acting like that. I told the girl to call me if she had any trouble with them. She hasn't called. They were having a deal on the works today so I got everything done for only $70 (plus tax I think). I saved about $20. Woohoo! And I'll have sweet smelling babies when I pick them up. Which should be any time now. It's 6pm and they've been there for about 2 hours now.

The phone just rang. It was PetCo. I have to go pick up the girls.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger